- Every and death and birth in the family must be got registered.
- The registration of the birth of a child should be done as early as possible and subsequently his or her name should also be got registered.
- Registration is also required for still birth and adopted children.
- Erroneous entries must be rectified at the earliest.
- Do not give any incorrect information to the registrar.
- Do not leave any column blank in the registration form.
While all efforts have been made to make the contents of this website as authentic as possible, chief executive officer,Kanpur Cantt will not be responsible for any loss to any person caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy in the information available on Website. Any discrepancy found may be brought to the notice of the IT section of Kanpur Cantonment Board.