- Keep environment clean and green and co-operate with the cantt board staff in their duties.
- Observe Law of the land in both letter and spirit.
- Using pedestrian tracks while walking in parks/gardens.
- Observe traffic rules.
- Cooperate in tree plantation.
- Use parking space for parking the vehicles.
- Dont spit on public road, street, parks.
- Consumption of drugs and liquor.
- Carrying pets in parks/gardens.
- Throwing garbage, empty container, packages, polythene etc. on prohibited public places.
- Damaging grass & plants etc. in parks and road sides.
- Use of Poly bags.
Punishable Offenses under the Cantonment Act
- Trading without obtaining a license.
- Manual scavenging and discharging night soils into public drains.
- Use of loudspeakers without permission of the CEO.
- Keeping animals without permission from the CEO.
- Putting bills, slogans etc. on walls.
- Digging the holes/pits on govt land.
While all efforts have been made to make the contents of this website as authentic as possible, chief executive officer,Kanpur Cantt will not be responsible for any loss to any person caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy in the information available on Website. Any discrepancy found may be brought to the notice of the IT section of Kanpur Cantonment Board.