Procedure for obtaining new water connection:
- Water connections are provided for domestic and commercial purposes both. The applicant has to apply for obtaining any type of connection on the prescribed form which can be obtained from the record section of the cantt board office or can be downloaded from this website.
- Duly filled in form should be submitted to the record section.
- In case of any deficiency the applicant shall be informed within a week.
- In the event of application being found in order, the applicant shall be required to deposit a fee of Rs. 50/-, security deposit of Rs. 100/-, road cutting charges as calculated by the office and an agreement on non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- within seven days from the date of receipt of intimation in this regard.
- The connection shall be done by the plumber of the applicant in presence of pipe fitter of cantt board.
- Material required for water connection like ferrule, pipes etc. and the labour for road cutting has to be arranged by the applicant himself.
- The connection shall be provided within 5 days from the date of submission of agreement, requisite fee etc.